Your professional and robust IP telephone, ideal for call centers and customer service sectors
The Yealink T42G SFB is an ideal VoIP deskphone for busy office environments. Now released in a version that is fully compatible with Skype For Business, so you can be even more productive!
Skype For Business
The Yealink T42G SFB works seamlessly with Microsoft® SFB - Skype For Business, and provides a very easy configuration.
You can synchronize your favorite contacts and, for example, pin them on the homescreen and arrange them, and call them with just one touch.
You can also synchronize your phone with Microsoft Outlook Calendar, giving you an automatic reminder of a meeting and participating in it immediately via SFB Conferencing.
Implementation and interoperability
The Yealink devices are easy to implement in an already existing large installation, thanks to the various functions such as automatic configuration, provision and firmware update. You can also connect a PC via the ethernet port and establish integration with SFB. Be operational immediately!
Full interoperability with leaders in the IP PBX market: Alcatel - Aastra - Avaya - 3CX - Asterisk - Sipleo
The Yealink T42G SFB is ideal for use in a professional environment: it has a directory of up to 1000 downloadable files in XML format and has all the essential functions for business: caller ID, call log (100), handling of messages, multiple calls, call forwarding , DND (Do not disturb), conference, intercom, music on hold, hotline ..
In addition, the T42G offers optimal acoustic performance through the combination of hardware and broadband technology. You have full duplex sound quality, echo cancellation and acoustic clarity technology.
- 3 SIP accounts
- Backlit color display LCD 2.7 "192x64 pixels
- full duplex speakers during handsfree
- HD sound quality
- Headset port RJ9 (just yealink)
- 3 programmable keys
- Downloadable calendar (XML, LDAP, up to 300 contacts) and ring tones. Adjustment via XML of the screen.
- Call waiting, forwarding, transferring, rejecting a call
- Voicemail, speed dial numbers, Flash, volume adjustment, call selection.
- Intercom functions.
- Wall mounting possible.
- Supports (BLF) and Shared Bridged Line Appearance (BLA) keys
- PoE or optional power supply
Network and security features:
- SIP protocol v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261), transverse NAT: STUN mode.
- 2 LAN ports 10/100 with switch. 1 Gb
- Power supply: Standard PoE according to IEEE 802.3af standard, including power supply.
- Broadband HD Codec: G.722
- Standard VoIP codecs: G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB
- Support for VLAN and QoS.
- In-band DTMF marking and out-of-band RFC2833 DTMF.
- Proxy mode and SIP peer-to-peer mode.
- Access to configuration via HTTP and / or HTTPS
- Supports SRTP / TLS / HTTPS, AES encryption for secure configuration.
- Secure communication by activating SRTP (RFC3711) in the configuration
- Support for TLS
- Support in VLAN configuration (802.1 pq), QoS
- Authentication management with MD5 / MD5 sessions
|Number of lines||3|
|Key features||With 3-way conference|
|Function keys||With call key , With mute key , With navigation key , With pause key , With R key|
|Expansion module||Not compatible|
|Volume control||Handset volume control|
|Speakerphone||Handsfree full duplex|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|Headset port||With headset port|
|Type of headset jack||RJ9|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Power source||PoE powered|
|Type of display||LCD display|
|Connectivity||2 RJ45 ports|
|Wall mounting||With wall mounting|
- Yealink T42G Desktop VoIP phone
- Phone stand
- Handset cord
- Ethernet cable
- User manual