The solution for the software to hardware combination
The Vidicode VoIP Call Recorder records all calls made and received on your desk VoIP or soft phone. This recorder comes with a recording licence as standard which can easily be expanded to record four separate IP channels if needed. This recorder connects to both your PC and IP phone to make the transfer between software and hardware. It stores all calls, along with imporant information such as the date and time the call was carried out, creating an easily accessible database.
The device comes preprogrammed and ready to use straight out of the box with Ethernet ports for LAN, PC and phone lines. The call recorder naturally deals with sensitive information and because of that is controlled by a password to ensure the safety of your private data.
Vidicode´s products are highly compatible and this model works with: Windows Vista, Windows 7 as well as Windows 8 and 8.5. Due to its compatability and expandable nature, this recorder is suited for multiple platforms such as: individual users, small businesses and even large call centres.
- PC: RJ45, Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, full duplex
- VoIP: RJ45, Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, full duplex, POE bridge from LAN
- LAN: RJ45, Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, full duplex, POE bridge to VoIP
- Recording channels: 1, 2, 3 or 4 (license is required)
- Dimensions: 70 x 60 x 24mm
- Weight: 60g
- Humidity range: 10-90%, non condensing
- Records from SIP, H323, Cisco, Unify, Alcatel, Aastra, Avaya and other VoIP protocols
|Line type||IP SIP connection|
|MAC compatible||Not compatible with Mac|
|USB connection||With USB connection|
|Dimensions||70mm x 60mm x 24mm|
- Call Recorder VoIP unit
- USB cable 2.0
- LAN cable
- Application CD
- Software License
- Quick Guide