Excellent IP video conferencing system for group meetings
The Polycom RealPresence Group Eagle Eye 4 is the ideal solution for integrating your videoconferencing and content collaboration between geographically dispersed teams. Powerful video and audio performance and interactive content collaboration from the Polycom RealPresence Group 500 Eagle Eye brings users closer together and promotes productive collaboration.
Now released in a compact design that you can easily store. Due to the multiple possibilities of video, audio and content sharing in a conference call, each team can choose a design that best suits their individual needs.
With the remote control you can easily make calls, adjust volume, move the camera manually, change the camera to pre-selected settings, change screens, control the microphone and select options.
The remote control has a battery with USB connection, which you simply click from the remote control and charge via USB.
Polycom® has a very intuitive user interface with icons that are easy to operate on the home page via the remote control. Your administrator can select which options are available. You can start a video call, or simply join "calendar meetings" when you synchronize with Microsoft Outlook Calendaring.
You can make a multipoint call up to 6 participants.
Polycom also gives you the possibility to make your calls via an encrypted connection.
The Polycom® EagleEye ™ IV cameras are fully digital with a 4k sensor designed for seamless collaboration with the RealPresence Group Series systems. These HD cameras support 1080p x 60 resolution and are available with 12x or 4x zoom functions.
There are several possible setups for the camera: for example, director tracking will automatically go from speaker to speaker (direct cut) or from speaker to conference room (Voice).
You can easily install a number of presets on the camera, so that you can easily the remote control switches from one mode to another.
Polycom® EagleEye ™ Producer uses innovative algorithms for face recognition to capture all participants in the room. This allows you to prevent the typical appearance of a video call.
The codec makes it possible to share content easily, even in a multi-point meeting. This can be done in the following ways:
● All information stored on a computer directly connected to a Polycom RealPresence Group system
● A paper document or object placed on a document camera
● A DVD or DVR player directly connected to a Polycom RealPresence Group system
● Content of the Polycom People + Content ™ IP application (installed on a computer and connected to the Polycom RealPresence Group system)
You can also connect a Barco Clickshare CSE-200 for an even easier way to share your screen.
With the People + Content IP app you can send content from a computer that is not connected directly to the RealPresence Group system. You can download this app via polycom.
The Polycom RealPresence® Group is so easy to use, because it seamlessly interacts with countless other video systems. With Native UC interoperability with Unified Communications (UC) platforms, you no longer need expensive gateways, and your user experience is simplified. In addition, interoperable SVC formatting is the first to provide video calls between existing video systems and new SVC systems. Also compatible with mac OS.
Use with the IP7000
When you connect a Polycom SoundStation® IP 7000 conference phone to a Polycom RealPresence Group system, the conference phone becomes another interface for making audio or video calls. The conference phone works as a microphone and as a speaker with audio calls only.
- Multipoint video conferencing
- Video protocols: H.261, H.263, H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, H.264 SVC, RTV
- HDCI video input for Eagleye HD camera
- 2 HDMI video outputs (2nd through additional license)
- Video resolution: up to 1080p, 60 fps from 1740 Kbps
- Video resolution of input content: through People + Content IP, up to 720p, 30fps
- Eagleye III camera with 12x optical zoom or Eagleye Acoustic camera with 3x digital zoom (to choose)
- 1 audio input for 2 microphones
- 1 HDCI audio input (for camera)
- 1 HDCI audio output
- 1 audio output 3.5mm stereo jack (line-out)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 RS-232 port Mini DIN 8 pin
- Audio standards: up to 22kHz in broadband with Polycom Siren 22
- Automatic gain control
- Noise Cancellation
- Live music mode
- 1 GB Ethernet port 10/100/1000
- H.323 and / or SIP up to 6 Mbps
- Native integration with Microsoft® Office Communications Server
- Polycom Stereosurround ™ technology
- Support for Microsoft Lync, IBM Sametime, and Microsoft ICE
Exists as version with 2 cameras:
- Camera Eagleye Acoustic, 3x zoom digital
- Camera Eagleye IV, 12x zoom optic
|Working environment / use||Large room|
|Number of remote participants||4 to 6 participants|
|Video resolution||1080dpi resolution|
|Camera resolution||720dpi resolution|
|Maintenance||1 year mandatory maintenance|
- RealPresence GRoup 500 codec
- Connection cables
- Remote control
- EagleEye IV camera
- RealPresence Group microphone