RealPresence Group with EagleEye Acoustic Camera
This Polycom conferencing solution offers exceptional usability and outstanding performance. Whether small or large spaces, this video collaboration supports effective teamwork and productive solution finding across geographic distances.
Usable in different room sizes
Flexible accessory options also make it easy to adapt to different room sizes, while the sleek and compact design can be placed well hidden in any room.
For far distances within a team, an effective release and collaboration solution is essential. The Polycom® RealPresence® Group 500 solution offers a variety of sharing and collaboration opportunities, allowing each team to choose the one that works best to his individual requirements and working methods.
Whiteboards, annotations, sharing applications and programs on a computer or tablet - all of this can be integrated as part of a comprehensive, communicative video session. There are conference rooms of all sizes. However, it is important to provide the same positive user experience to all attendees, no matter how big or small their space is.
The Polycom® RealPresence® Group 500 solution offers flexible options so that all attendees can see and see everything, regardless of their position in the room.
• Polycom® EagleEye ™ Director (optional) automatically zooms in on the person who is speaking, providing a more engaging experience. Mimicry and gestures are transmitted, resulting in a better communicative effect and a more productive video collaboration.
• Polycom® EagleEye ™ Producer (optional) uses innovative facial recognition algorithms to capture all participants in the room. This will help you avoid the typical look of a video call.
• In smaller rooms, the Polycom® EagleEye ™ Acoustic Camera can be attached to a flat screen within seconds, providing excellent 1080p image quality.
Use the optional built-in multipoint feature to make HD quality video calls with up to 6 participants. Thanks to the integrated support of two monitors, participants can keep track of important meetings. The complete solution from the Polycom® RealPresence® Group Media Center gives you everything you need to quickly deliver video solutions to your business. In addition, it is available in various sizes, so it is suitable for virtually any room size.
- Video in 1080p60 for revolutionary clear and realistic pictures
- 1080p60 content for real-world experiences, whether it's a presentation or full-motion video
- People + content with up to 1080p60 / 1080p3 and dual streaming ensures uncompromising quality over long distances
- Polycom Constant Clarity ™: industry-leading audio technologies for significantly more realistic sound
- Polycom® Lost Packet Recovery ™ (LPR ™) for an unrestricted user experience and outstanding quality even in the event of network problems
- Polycom SmartPairing ™ technology makes it easy to use your own tablets to start and manage video calls
- Polycom Touch Control (optional) for an intuitive graphical interface on a high-resolution 7-inch (18 cm) touch screen
- Up to 8-way integrated multipoint (selected models, via optional license key) for more additional users without separate bridges
- HDMI inputs and outputs for simplified installation and cabling
- Standard-based interoperability with millions of videoconferencing systems in use today
- Native interoperability with Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync 2013 and 2010) without expensive and complex gateways
- Support Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) for direct connections to nonstandard Cisco environments
- Interoperable SVC architecture for video calls between existing video systems and new SVC systems
- H.264 High Profile standard for video, content and integrated multipoint for up to 50% less bandwidth
- Polycom RealPresence Group 500 with EagleEye Acoustic Camera, Videoconferencing, Video Collaboration
- Video standards and protocols
- H.261, H.263, H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, H.264 SVC, RTV
- H.239 / Polycom® People + Content ™
- H.263 and H.264 Video Error Concealment
- Video input
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x HDMI 1.3
- 1 x VGA video output
- 2 x HDMI 1.3
- Audio input
- 1 x input jack for RealPresence Group microphone series (support for a total of 4 microphone rows)
- 1 x HDCI (camera)
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo input
- Audio output
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x 3.5 mm stereo output
- Other interfaces
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RS-232, mini-DIN, 8-pin
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6
- 1 x 10/100 / 1G
|Working environment / use||Large room|
|Number||Up to 20 people|
|Connects to (use with)||Connects to IP lines|
|Number of remote participants||2 participants|
|Expandable||Expandable up to 6 sites|
|Multipoint licence||License (sold separately)|
|Additional video connection||1 add. video connection|
|Content sharing||Can share content|
|Number of Screen||2 screens|
|Video resolution||1080dpi resolution|
|Camera Type||Manual pan camera|
|Camera resolution||1080dpi resolution|
|Camera field of view||90° field of view|
|Built-in microphones||1 built-in microphone|
|Additional corded microphones||Up to 2|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Comes with||Acoustic Camera - codec - 1 microphone - remote control|
- Eagleye Acoustic camera, 3x digital zoom
- Codec realpresence 300