High-performance videoconferencing system
RealPresence Group 310, in combination with the innovative EagleEye Acoustic camera, has set a new standard for high quality video at a revolutionary price for smaller meeting rooms and office.
Easy to use
The Polycom RealPresence series sets a new standard that makes it easy to use video in business. It is a simple solution for those who use this solution for the first time. Polycom's new user interface speeds up the adoption of video communications and reduces support costs for IT administrators.
In addition, Polycom's innovative SmartPairing technology makes using your Apple iPad tablet to start and manage video calls very simple.
High definition video and sound
The RealPresence Group series sets higher expectations for video and audio performance. Watching participants at 720p at 60 fps (full high definition at 60 frames per second) takes video communication to a new level of realism.
During video calls, audio quality is as important as image quality. Polycom Constant Clarity is a set of leading audio technology that dramatically improves the sense of realism and thus generates more productive meetings.
The use of content at 720p at 60 fps makes everything from presentation devices to high-motion videos look as natural as if it were there.
Simultaneously, people in 1080p30 quality image along with content at 720p30, content at 720p60 with people with 720p30 image quality, will help you eliminate the risks when sharing content from a distance.
Great compatibility with other video systems
The RealPresence Group series offers the broadest interoperability of all video collaboration solutions. This is a standards-based system, and allows you to make calls to millions of other standards-based video systems that are currently in use. Native interoperability with cost-effective gateway unified communications (UC) platforms that extend the benefits of your investment on a UC platform while simplifying the user experience. The interoperable SVC architecture is the first to provide video calls between existing video systems and new SVC systems.
Native interoperability with Microsoft Lync without the need for costly gateways.
Compatibility with Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) for direct connections to non-standards-based Cisco environments.
Use it with iPad
Polycom SmartPairing technology that makes using your Apple iPad tablet to start and manage video calls simple.
The benefits of H.264 High Profile technology now extend to 1080p at 60 fps to achieve completely new levels of realism with up to 50 percent less bandwidth. For existing Polycom customers, the RealPresence series allows you to continue to make investments in Polycom technology, including certain cameras, microphones, and UC innovations such as Polycom EagleEye Director and Polycom Touch Control.
Series 310: Peer-to-Peer
500 series: This series allows multipoint up to 6 users (6 in SD mode or 4 in HD)
- Point-to-Point Video Conferencing
- Video protocols: H.261, H.263, H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, H.264 SVC, RTV
- HDCI video input for EagleEye HD camera
- 2 HDMI video outputs (2nd through additional license)
- Video resolutions: up to 1080p, 30 fps from 1740 Kbps
- Video resolution of incoming content: through People + Content IP, up to 720p, 30fps
- Eagleye Acoustic Camera
- 1 audio input for 2 microphones
- 1 HDCI audio input (for camera)
- 1 HDCI audio output
- 1 audio output 3.5mm stereo jack (line-out)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 RS-232 mini DIN 8 pin port
- Audio Standards: up to 22kHz Broadband with Polycom Siren 22
- Automatic greed control
- Noise Canceling
- Live music mode
- 1 GB 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- H.323 and / or SIP up to 6 Mbps
- Native Integration with Microsoft® Office Communications Server
- Polycom Stereosurround ™ Technology
- Support for Microsoft Lync, IBM Sametime, and Microsoft ICE
- Camera Features EagleEye Acoustic: EagleEye Acoustic
- Powerful internal stereo microphones eliminate the need to install external microphones
- Clear HD video quality up to 1080p30
- Camera with auto focus ensures that all appear in the camera clearly
- Uses the POlycom HDCI interface for direct connection to the video system
- Battery Status Indicators
|Working environment / use||Medium room|
|Number||Up to 12 people|
|Connects to (use with)||Connects to IP lines|
|Number of remote participants||2 participants|
|Additional video connection||1 add. video connection|
|Content sharing||Can share content|
|Number of Screen||2 screens|
|Video resolution||1080dpi resolution|
|Camera Type||Manual pan camera|
|Camera resolution||1080dpi resolution|
|Built-in microphones||1 built-in microphone|
|Additional corded microphones||2|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Comes with||camera EagleEye Acoustic - codec - remote|
|Size||28,70 x 3,05 x 12,19 cm|
- RealPresence Group 310 codec
- EagleEye Acoustic