The Plantronics MX10 Universal Audio Processor connects your telephone, PC or external audio device to your headset, allowing you to control audio in one simple solution.
With the MX10, you can use one headset for all your devices, switch easilty between them and control audio levels. It is compatible with almost all telephones, and is easy to use with simple button controls.
SoundGuard technology with noise-cancellation and loud noise protection ensures a clear line for your calls whilst eliminating the risk of harm to the user.
The Quick Disconnect connection allows you to move away from your desk without the need to remove your headset or disconnect the call.
Why do I need an amplifier?
Plantronics amplifiers provide superior sound quality and acoustic protection for your telephone conversations. They offer a wide range of additional features to improve the overall call experience. The inclusion of the Call Clarity™ and SoundGuard systems ensures acoustic protection and comfort. Any unexpected loud noises across the phone line will be automatically adjusted to an appropriate volume level to prevent any harm to the user. An amplifier also smoothens the incoming audio so that a high quality, consistent sound is heard by the user for optimal call comfort.
- Allows you to use one headset for all audio devices
- Control of incoming and outgoing volumes
- Independent volume controls for the telephone and the computer or audio device
- Sound switch for telephone/computer with visual indicator
- Easy transition between telephone and your comptuter/sound device
- Change between headset and telephone at the touch of a button
- Near universal compatibility with single and multi-line telephones
- Compatible with most sound cars
- Superior sound quality and headset acoustic protection
- Noise cancellation
- Loud noise protection
- Mute and volume control
- Compatible with Plantronics Headsets
- Ideal for call centres or offices
- Compatible with most telephone systems
- Quick Disconnect connection