Philips SpeechMike LFH3500
Dictation microphone with control button
The SpeechMike Premium is the most advanced recorder on the market today, with a microphone with studio-quality precision, a microphone grid with optimized structure, an integrated noise filter, antimicrobial surface and a motion detector. Establishes the new standard, SpeechMike is the first digital microphone with motion detector.
Its sound quality is exceptional, clarity is remarkable. Recording is accurate thanks to the free-floating decoupling microphone. The noise filter suppresses all noise: the sound is clear and crystal clear. Reproduction is enhanced by enlarging the speaker area.
The grip is comfortable, ergonomic, the back of the recorder has been designed to increase user comfort and improve access to commands. 4 function keys have been added so that the user can freely configure each function and manage their workflow in a personalized way.
Its design has been revised, the surface has been polished to reduce unwanted tactile noise. The box and buttons are antimicrobial to work in hygienic conditions. The recorders are made of synthetic antibacterial fibers that provide protection against all types of germs.
- USB 2.0 high-speed port
- Decoupling microphone
- Housing made of high class polymers with antimicrobial additive
- Frequency response: 200 - 12000 Hz
- Built-in round dynamic speaker with 30 mm diameter
- Speaker output power:> 200 mW
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 70 dBA
- Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Hard disk: 250 MB, SpeechControl software: 30 MB
- Cable length: 2.5 m
- Dimensions: 45 x 175 x 32 mm
- Weight: 200 g
|MAC compatible||Compatible with Mac|
|USB connection||With USB connection|
|Activation type||Manual activation, Voice activation|
|Dimensions||45 x 175 x 32 mm|
- SpeechMike Premium dictation microphone
- USB cable (connected to the device)
- Microphone stand
- CD-ROM with software and user manual
- Quick Start Guide