Anti-noise communication headset for Kenwood 2-pin walkie-talkies.
Peltor Headset Flex are anti-noise headphones with 2 large and comfortable earmuffs that you can connect directly to your Kenwood walkie with the included cable.
Your communications will be clearer in extremely noisy environments such as in the steel industry, factories, etc.
In addition, you will gain safety, as it is perfectly compatible with your helmet on site.
Laws related to the matter
Prolonged exposure to noise exceeding 80 dB (A) can cause permanent hearing damage.
Since February 2006, there have been significant changes with respect to the current legislation on noise at work.
According to this new legislation, employees must be supplied with hearing protections adapted to noisy environments in which the noise exceeds 80 dB.
- Direct connection to your Kenwood walkie.
- High noise reduction
- High sound quality of communication.
- 2 large and comfortable earmuffs.
- Integrated noise-cancelling microphone.
- PTT button (Push to talk)
- Resistant polyurethane cable.
- 1x Peltor Flex Headset / Ear Defender