Helmet mount with walkie talkie
The Peltor LiteCom Plus is a robust headset with built-in walkie talkie with active sound control, for secure communication in noisy environments, but with which you can still hear the sound around you such as calls or warning signals. This version contains a helmet mount that fits easily on the majority of construction helmets
This robust headset is designed for secure communication in noisy environments with a high risk of hearing damage such as:
The Peltor LiteCom has 8 channels, 121 subchannels, a VOX hands-free function and PTT with which you can also communicate with any other LiteCom or PMR446 headset in the area that is programmed on the same channel. The Peltor LiteCom Plus also has a separate audio input for connecting mobile phones or separate walkie talkies. In addition to taking calls from your cell phone or radio, you can also listen to music in excellent sound quality.
The Peltor LiteCom Plus has a built-in sound control function that dampens harmful noise levels but at the same time enhances background noise such as alarms and machines so that you are not completely isolated from your environment. The electronic technology in the ear muffs ensures that sound is analyzed and processed before it can be heard. Harmful noise levels are muted to a safe level of 82dB while soft sounds are amplified to an audible level.
Hearing protectors should be used 100% of the time in noisy environments to prevent the risk of hearing damage. These headsets therefore offer ultimate ease of use and comfort so that they can be used intensively for a long time. You can control the Peltor LiteCom Plus with your voice (VOX) via the spoken menu and the control buttons are very intuitive. If you do not make any calls via this headset for more than 2 hours, the Peltor LiteCom Plus switches to sleep mode. As soon as you start talking, the selected channel opens automatically while the noise-canceling microphone filters background noise to ensure crystal clear sound.
This is the LiteCom version with helmet attachment that easily fits on most of the construction helmets. The Peltor LiteCom is also available in a version with a headband and with a neckband.
* The range of the PMR446 walkie talkie varies greatly depending on where you use it. The maximum range according to manufacturers is based on ideal conditions such as from hilltop to hilltop but the actual range can be a lot less when you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can influence the range of your walkie talkie. If you need walkie talkies with a larger reach, take a look at our range of certified walkie talkies.
- Hearing protector with built-in PMR446 walkie talkie
- SNR: 33dB
- Fits the majority of construction helmets
- Sound control function: dampens harmful noise levels
- 3000m range *
- 8 channels, 121 subchannels
- PTT and VOX
- Noise-canceling electrophone microphone
- PVC and polyether foam ear cushions
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Automatic switch-off function
- Battery status indicator
- Settings are confirmed in the earphones by an electronic voice
- CE approved: PPE directive 89/686 / EEC, R & TTE directive, 1999/5 / EC, ROHS directive, 2011/65 / EU
- Weight: 464g
- Color: dark blue
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Not water resistant|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38|
|Range||Up to 3km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||20 hours|
|Battery||NiMh or AA|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||Without scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
1 x ACK081 battery
1 x power supply
1 x AL2AI cable
1 x hygiene kit
1 x microphone protector