Simple installation and easy to maintain IP phone
The Panasonic KX-HDV130 (White) IP phone will grant the user not only convenience and speed, but also savings in maintenance and installation costs. The IP phone is very simple to install and with low maintenance costs: two very beneficial features for companies. In addition, its operation is simple and has a series of functionalities that provide optimal performance in the workplace and also adapt to the communication needs of professionals.
Screen and keyboard
The screen of the Panasonic KX-HDV130 has a size of 2.3 inches and is backlit LCD. In it, 4 lines of information are displayed. Next to the screen, there is a visual indicator that warns of messages waiting and ringing (blue) and also line and flexible function (2 possible colors: blue and red).
Your keyboard has been designed to adapt to the ergonomics of your fingers. Therefore, the 10 key buttons have concave shape and provide perfect comfort. The operation panel includes 2 line keys and programmable keys so that the user can assign various functions. It also has 2 line keys, 5 navigation keys and 8 special keys (cancel, conference, transfer, hold / message, redial, silence / automatic answer, full-duplex broadband speaker and headphones).
Sound and audio
The Panasonic KX-HDV130 integrates a combination of HD audio features such as Full Duplex, Acoustic Full Duplex and acoustic echo cancellation that provide perfect communication clarity. These characteristics also have an impact on the HD voice quality offered by this IP telephone. It should be mentioned that the HD sound is broadband.
This Panasonic IP phone has functions that adapt to the day to day tasks of professionals. For example, it has rejection of anonymous calls, call forwarding, call retention, caller ID, do not disturb function or distinctive tones. In addition, it has a wide directory of up to 500 entries.
Regarding its IP functions, the phone works under SIP protocol. It has 2 SIP accounts, 2 LAN ports and an integrated web server.
- IP telephone of 2 lines.
- IP version: IPv4, IPv6.
- 2 SIP accounts.
- 2 LAN ports.
- 2.3-inch LCD screen: 4 lines of information.
- HD sound with broadband audio.
- Broadband Full-duplex speaker.
- 2 flexible line and function keys, 5 navigation keys and 8 special keys.
- Message waiting indicator and bell: 1 color (blue).
- Line indicator and flexible function: 2 colors (blue / red).
- Compatibility with full-duplex broadband hearing aids.
- Wired headphone port: RJ9.
- 32 ring tones.
- Eco mode
- Power: AC adapter, PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Adjusting the volume
- Compatibility for unified communications features such as BroadSoft UC-ONE / uaCSTA.
- Display of missed calls.
- Conference of n parts.
- Busy light indicator.
- Do not bother.
- Anonymous call rejection
- Forwarding calls.
- Retention of calls.
- Transfer of calls.
- Caller ID
- Distinctive tones
- Local agenda of 500 numbers.
- LDAP / XML remote directory.
- HD Voice
- Table mounting with 2 position angles (30º / 45º).
- Wall mounting possible.
- Dimensions: 167 x 173 x 115 mm.
- There is a black version
|Number of lines||2|
|Function keys||With call key , With hands free kit, With mute key|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Power source||Line powered|
|Type of display||LCD display|
|Wall mounting||Without wall mounting|
- Panasonic KX-HDV130 (White)