The design of the WS range recorders is a combination of versatility and functionality.
They are thin, light and elegant recorders, specially designed for people who need to download their files to the PC or listen to their recordings in great sound quality.
The new Olympus WS-852 includes music player, calendar search, scene selection, index marks, and a built-in retractable USB connector that will allow you to stay connected to your computer when you need it. The WS-852 is a recorder with a large internal memory of 4 GB. With a recording time of more than 1040h, it includes features such as playback, voice change, as well as a perfect integrated desktop support to further improve the quality of your recordings.
The popular MP3 format allows compression of audio files to free memory.
Why use a recorder?
- To record your notes.
- To record and listen to your presentations in public.
- To record your meetings.
- To record and listen to your commercials on the phone.
- To record your mobile phone conversations (must be equipped with a TP-7 microphone).
- Olympus recorders will allow you an easy recording and you can transfer it in the simplest way through its built-in retractable USB to your PC.
Recorders with integrated USB: Once the recordings have been made, these types of recorders can be connected directly to the USB port of your computer, to allow you to transfer the data and empty the memory card of your recorder without the need for additional cables.
Advantages of transferring data to your PC:
- Increased data storage according to the capacity of your PC.
- Possibility of ordering your recordings in the folders of your PC.
- Ease in sending your recording files through email.
- Ability to burn your recordings to a CD or DVD (if your PC has a CD or DVD burner).
In addition to recording your conversations, there are different ways to allow you to listen to the recorded data:
- With the recorder: Once the data has been recorded, you can listen to it from your recorder.
- With headphones: If you need to listen to the recorded data individually and confidentially or without disturbing your coworkers, equip yourself with special headphones with a direct connection to your Olympus recorder.
- With speakers: If you need the recordings to be heard in a meeting or between several coworkers, we recommend using speakers to improve audio quality.
- From your PC: If you transfer the data to your PC you can listen to your recordings from the audio devices of your PC.
* Dragon Recorder Edition software
Automatic voice recognition (ASR) for a single speaker
Convert the voice of prerecorded audio files to text
Supported audio files: .wav., .Wma, mp3, .dss, .ds2
Add custom words
Learn words from documents and emails
Desktop software application
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (32- / 64-Bit)
Not compatible with Mac OS
No real-time voice recognition
More than 1040h of recording.
4GB of memory
Recording Formats: MP3
7 recording scenes
Playback and voice change (sound enhancement)
Retractable USB: no need to connect cables
Directional microphones: for high-quality stereo sound
MicroSD card slot: supports up to 32GB
LCD screen: Easy-to-read system
Great buttons: easy to use and intuitive
Built-in desktop support for higher quality recording
Intelligent Auto Mode: the recording level is automatically adjusted according to any sound input level.
Low cut filter
110-hour battery life
Maximum speaker output: 320mW
FF / REW
Change (Skip Space): Rewind and fast forward
Index Mark (99)
Simple Mode and Standard Display Mode
Dimensions: 111.5 x 39 x 18 mm
Operating systems: Windows Vista / 7.8 / 8.1 or MAC OS X 10.5 to 10.9
|Internal Memory||Up to 4GB of internal memory|
|MicroSD/SD card slot||With MicroSD/SD card slot|
|USB||With retractable USB cable|
|Recording format||MP3 format|
|Voice activated recording (VCVA)||With VCVA|
|Dragon Software Compatible||Integraded|
|Maximum recording time||1040 hours|
|Battery Life||110 hours battery time|