The design of the recorders of the WS range is a combination of versatility and functionality. They are thin, light and elegant recorders, specially designed for people who need to download their files to the PC, or listen to their recordings in a great sound quality.
The new Olympus WS-852 includes a music player, calendar search, scene selection, index marks, and a built-in retractable USB connector that will allow you to stay connected to your computer when you need it. The WS-852 is a recorder with a large 4 GB internal memory. With a recording time of over 1040h, it includes features such as playback, voice change, as well as a perfect integrated desktop support to further improve the quality of your recordings.
The popular MP3 format allows the compression of audio files to free up memory.
Why would you use a recorder?
- To record your notes.
- To record and listen to their presentations in public.
- To record your meetings.
- To record and listen to your commercials on the phone.
- To record your mobile phone conversations (it must be equipped with a TP-7 microphone).
- The Olympus recorders will allow you an easy recording and you can transfer it in the simplest way by means of its built-in retractable USB to your PC.
Recorders with integrated USB:
Once the recordings are made, this type of recorders can be connected directly to the USB port of your computer, to allow you to transfer the data and empty the memory card of your recorder without the need for additional cables.
Advantages of transferring the data to your PC:
- Greater storage of data according to the capacity of your PC.
- Possibility of ordering your recordings in the folders of your PC.
- Ease of sending your recording files via email.
- Possibility of recording your recordings on a CD or DVD (if your PC has a CD or DVD recorder).
In addition to recording your conversations, there are different ways to allow you to listen to the recorded data:
- With the recorder: Once the data has been recorded, you can listen to it from your recorder.
- With a headset: If you need to listen to recorded data individually and confidentially or without disturbing your co-workers, equip yourself with special headphones with direct connection to your Olympus recorder.
- With speakers: If you need the recordings to be listened to in a meeting or between several co-workers, we recommend using speakers to improve the audio quality.
- From your PC: If you transfer the data to your PC, you can listen to your recordings from the audio devices of your PC.
- More than 1040h of recording.
- 4Gb of memory
- Recording formats: MP3
- Calendar search
- 7 recording scenes
- Reproduction and change of voice (sound improvement)
- Retractable USB: no need to connect cables
- Directional microphones: for high quality stereo sound
- Slot for microSD card: supports up to 32GB
- LCD screen: Easy-to-read system
- 1.61 "screen
- Big buttons: easy to use and intuitive
- Built-in desktop support for higher quality recording
- Intelligent Auto Mode: the recording level is automatically adjusted according to any sound input level.
- Low cut filter
- 110 hours battery life
- Maximum speaker output: 320mW
- FF / REW
- Change (Skip Space): Rewind and overtake
- Index Mark (99)
- Simple Mode and Standard Display Mode
- Silver color
- Weight: 77g
- Dimensions: 111.5 x 39 x 18 mm
- Operating systems: Windows Vista / 7.8 / 8.1 or MAC OS X 10.5 to 10.9
|Internal Memory||Up to 4GB of internal memory|
|MicroSD/SD card slot||With MicroSD/SD card slot|
|USB||With retractable USB cable|
|Recording format||MP3 format|
|Voice activated recording (VCVA)||With VCVA|
|Maximum recording time||1040h|
|Battery Life||Up to 110h|
|Mac compatible||Compatible with Mac|
- Olympus WS-852 recorder