The Olympus DR-2200 Directrec USB microphone is part of a new line of direct audio recording devices (RecMic) that are easy and comfortable to use thanks to their ergonomic design and intuitive layout.
A multi-functional switch for one-thumb operation and a steel trackball make navigation incredibly easy and the symmetrical design ensures it is ideal for left and right-handed users.
The low-noise directional microphone cuts out any unwanted background noise and provides optimum results in speech recognition and transcription. This DR-2200 is specially engineered to work with the Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software to deliver highly accurate results. The included ODMS for Clients - dictation module software is used to coordinate this.
A high quality speaker, complete with digital volume control ensures clear playback.
- ODMS for Clients - dictation module software
- USB direct dictation device
- Ergonomic design for comfortable hold
- Perfect for use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- Geared for use with DNS: 6 Dragons/Stars
- Built-in volume control
- Multi-functional slide switch
- Trackball navigation
- Directional microphone
- Integrated 28mm speaker
- Noise cancellation
- 5 programmable buttons
- Programmable LEDs (red, green, blue)
- Optimised System Development Kit for system integrators
- Weight: 201g
- Size: 44.6 x 31.6 x 154mm
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows & Mac (see datasheet)
|USB||With USB cable|
|360º Recording||Without 360º recording|
|Dragon Software Compatible||Yes|
|Mac compatible||Compatible with Mac|
ODMS for Clients - Dictation Module