Automatic voltage regulator with 3 UPS receptacles
The Nitram BU600E offers automatic voltages regulation for inconsistent utility power and provides battery backup during power outages. The Bu600E allows stabilizing the AC signal and maintain an acceptable voltage during use. It ensures consistent power to your computer system.
When using the Nitram BU600E, you do not have to worry anymore about power outages! The UPS provides outlets for connected equipment to ensure temporary uninterrupted operation during power outages and offers protection against surges and spikes. It will keep your computer running and it allows you to save your work and prevent losing important data.
With three UPS receptacles, the power supply system offers the possibility to connect sensitive equipment to micro-cuts and outages.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- 3 UPS Receptacles
- Capacity: 600 VA / 300 W
- Surge protection
- Input Voltage Range: 165~280Vac
- Input Nominal Frequency: 50 Hz
- On Battery Output Voltage: Simulated Sine Wave 220Vac +/-5%
- On Battery Output Frequency: 50 Hz +/-1%
- Overload Protection: Breaker/Fuse
- Battery RBP0043x1
- Battery Recharge Time: 8 hours
- Indicators: Power On / Using Battery
- Audible Alarms: On Battery, Low Battery, Overload, Fault
- Nitram BU600E
- User Manual