The walkie talkie for secure and efficient communications!
The new Motorola DP2400E UHF walkie talkie has evolved to offer you more secure and efficient communications. It is ideal for workers who need to communicate effectively in their day to day activities.This system with improved audio is a very cost-effective solution for any organization.
The DP2400 has a shock resistant housing (MIL SPEC), with IP67 protection, which means it is dust resistant and waterproof. The battery life has also been improved, with a range of up to 28 hours.
The walkie talkie has 16 channels. With a receiver that improves sensitivity it provides greater coverage. It has an intelligent audio system, which allows the volume of the notebook to adjust automatically and compensate for background noise. This noise cancelling technology contributes to the improvement of audio quality; this walkie talkie ensures optimal communications at all times.
It is a walkie talkie designed to increase security in your organization, with an immediate response capability and that allows to remotely activate a walkie talkie to verify that the worker is safe. It also has privacy options to prevent other people from listening to your conversations, and you can deactivate the walkie talkies in case they are stolen or lost.
Digital vs Analogue mode
The Motorola DP2400E UHF can operate in both analogue and digital mode. The most important characteristics of operating in analogue mode are:
- CTCSS subaudible tones
- Led Tricolor
- Channeling 12.5 and / or 25 KHz
- Better texture of PTT
- Possibility of signaling by 5 tones
The most important characteristics of operating in digital mode are:
- TDMA protocol 2 slots at 12.5 KHz
- IP Site connect. Possibility of Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus
- Excellent audio quality as it is IMPRES
- Great privacy
- Text messaging
The advantages of operating in digital mode are the improved audio quality and coverage, longer battery life, greater robustness and reliability, secure communications, selective call, text messages, GPS option according to models and easy integration.
This product comes with the standard accessory pack. This includes the battery, charger, antenna, dust cover, belt clip and user guide. Onedirect offers the possibility to customize the accessory pack to your needs. There are several options for the battery, charger and antenna. For more information, please contact us via mail, chat or call us on 085 888 3452.
- Frequency band: 300MHz
- Output power: 300MHz: 1W / 4W
- Channels: 16
- Space between channels: 12.5, 20, 25
- Protection level: IP67
- MIL SPEC 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- 2 programmable side buttons
- On / off switch and volume
- VOX function
- Voice channel announcement
- Direct mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- Intelligent audio system: automatic volume control
- Noise cancellation technology
- WiFi for remote update via air through optional license activation.
- Battery life: Up to 28.5 hours (digital) / Up to 21 hours (analogue)
- Dimensions: 122 x 56 x 36 mm
- Weight: 264 g
NOTE: This product requires a license.
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP67 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||28,5 hours (digital) / 21 hours (analogue)|
|Battery||Li-Ion o NiMh|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
|Size||122 x 56 x 36 mm|
- Motorola DP2400E UHF Walkie Talkie
- *Battery: DP BATT STD LIION 1650T
- *Standard or IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Dust cover
- Belt clip
- User guide