Licensed walkie talkie with customizable accessory pack!
The Motorola DP1400 Dual VHF is versatile and powerful; combining the best of radio transmitter-receiver functionality with the latest trend in digital technology. The Motorola DPXXXX series offer the highest quality audio in a scalable solution to meet your communication needs. As they are interoperable with analog systems, you can make the transition to digital at your own pace and according to your budget.
With the intelligent audio system, the volume of the notebook adjusts automatically and compensates for background noise. In digital mode, the Motorola DPXXXX offers twice the capacity of the call, in addition to voice communications are clearer. It takes advantage of higher battery performance with an analog system.
Digital vs Analogue mode
The Motorola DP1400 operates in both modes, with features like the repeater that dynamically mixes both modes, which speeds up the switch between analogue and digital calls. The most important characteristics of operating in analogue mode are:
- CTCSS subaudible tones
- Led Tricolor
- Channeling 12.5 and / or 25 KHz
- Better texture of PTT
- Possibility of signaling by 5 tones
The most important characteristics of operating in digital mode are:
- TDMA protocol 2 slots at 12.5 KHz
- IP Site connect. Possibility of Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus
- Excellent audio quality as it is IMPRES
- Great privacy
- Text messaging
Simple migration between digital and anlogue mode
It is easy to migrate the digital with the radios of the DP1000 series because they operate in both analog and digital modes. To further facilitate the transition, the mixed dynamic mode repeater functionality speeds up automatic switching between analog and digital calls. So you can start using radios and repeaters in your current analog system and, when time and budget allow, pass the digital at your own pace.
Each channel of the radiotelephones can be configured as a conventional analog channel or a conventional digital channel. Using the channel selector knob switches from an analog channel to a digital channel. When switching from digital mode to analog mode, some functions are no longer available. The radiotelephone also has functions available for analog and digital modes. However, the small differences in how each function works do not affect the operation of the radiotelephone.
High quality performance
As the DP1000 and 2000 series uses digital TDMA technology, it offers twice the call capacity, in addition to very clear voice communications. As for the performance of the battery, these radios have a durability of up to 40 percent more between recharges, compared to the analog system. In fact, the leading IMPRES™ technology in our batteries, chargers and audio accessories also ensures a longer talk time and clearer sound.
This product comes with the standard accessory pack. This includes the battery, charger, antenna, belt clip and user guide. Onedirect offers the possibility to customize the accessory pack to your needs. There are several options for the battery, charger and antenna. For more information, please contact us via mail, chat or call us on 085 888 3452.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 16 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic Privacy
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Programmable Text Messaging Capability
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- Digital Upgrade via Software Purchase (Analogue Only model)
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage) via Software Purchase
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
NOTE: This product requires a license.
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP54 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
- Motorola DP1400 Dual VHF
- *Single-Unit Charger
- Belt Clip 3" (HLN8255_)
- User guide