Designer desk phone that is ideal for hotels!
The Jacob Jensen HT20 (Gold) is a designer desk phone with a sleek yet elegant design. It brings a touch of elegance and design to any space. The keys are installed in the base to dial easily with the phone in your hand.
The phone has 10 speed dial numbers, a two-number memory and a redial button. The redial button enables you to dial the last number dialled. After five minutes the number will disappear automatically.
Jacob Jensen is a Danish industrial designer, who has gained international recognition and is famous for his original, simple and classic designs. The HT20 follows the classic Jacob Jensen design but adds several features specifically for hotel rooms. The phone can be placed on a desk or can be mounted on a wall.
The phone has a logo printing area above the keys on the handset, where you can display the logo of your company.
- Desk phone
- Elegant design
- Message and ringing indicator
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Flash button
- Redial button
- PROG button to programme the SOS button
- Adjustable volume
- 6 functional keys
- 12 numerical keys
- 10 speed dial numbers
- Desktop and wall mounting
- Default 600ms hook switch flash. Can be set from 100ms to 1000ms according to the network specifications
- MWI - Message Waiting Indicator: compatible with high voltage neon/90V and Lucent low voltage system
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 6.5 x 20 cm
- Weight: 296 g
- Colors: Anthracite with gold coloured plates
|Function keys||With call key , With mute key , With R key|
|Expansion module||Not compatible|
|Hearing aid compatible||Compatible with hearing aid|
|Hands free||Without hands free kit|
|Power source||Line powered|
|Colour||Anthracite and gold|
|Wall mounting||With optional wall mounting|
- Jacob Jensen HT20 (Gold) handset with coiled cord
- Base station and line cord
- Table stand
- User Manual