Grandstream GXV3610 HD v2
The GXV3610 v2 is a fixed dome IP camera with weather-resistant infrared (IR) LEDs (IP66) with a 3.6mm high-definition lens, ideal for video surveillance in places that require a wide viewing angle as in banks, hotels, warehouses, offices, warehouses, and building entrances.
Its image sensor processor (ISP) is controlled by an algorithm that allows white balance and automatic exposure offering exceptional performance in all lighting conditions, including places with low light levels.
The GXV3610 v2 supports real-time H.264 video compression and features SIP / VoIP functions for 2-way audio (using the microphone built into the camera) allowing video monitoring applications for mobile phones and tablets. It has integrated PoE, IR-CUT filter for day and night mode and offers great advanced security protection.
The GXV3610 v2 camera can be managed with GSurf Pro (Grandstream FREE video management software that allows simultaneous control of up to 36 cameras), as well as other ONVIF compatible video management systems. It also has a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems.
- H.264 video compression, MJPEG
- Image sensor resolution: 1/3 ”, 1.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with progressive scan, 1280H x 960V
- Image sensor sensitivity: Day / Night mode (exceptional sensitivity to low light and low noise handling). Shutter time: 1/10000 - 1/30 seconds
- Focal Length 3.6mm
- F1.8 opening
- Responsibility: 5.48V / lux-sec (550nm)
- Maximum video resolution and frame rate: 1280x960 (25fps); 1280x720 (30fps)
- Field Angle (FOV) 100.2 ° (D) x 77 ° (H) x 54 ° (V)
- Infrared filter (IR Cut) Yes, Mechanical
- Day and Night IR LED mode covering up to 10 meters
- Minimum illumination 0.05 Lux; 0 lux with IR LED on
- Bit rate in video 32 Kbps ~ 8 Mbps. Multiple speed for preview and recording
- Audio input Built-in microphone
- Line-Out audio output, 600Ω, 0.707 Vrms
- G.711u /an audio compression
- Integrated video analysis: Motion detection (Up to 16 areas)
- Buffer Pre- / Post alarm: 8MB
- Sending images (Snapshots): Activated with events, sent via email / FTP
- Network protocols TCP / UDP / IP, RTP / RTCP, RTSP, DHCP, DDNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, NTP
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Yes, (GXV3610_FHD)
- Privacy Masks Support Yes (4 zones)
- SIP / VoIP support Yes
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 0
- External connection cable: Network: RJ45, Auto sensitive 10M / 100M; Audio output: 3.5mm; Power input
- Dimensions (D x H) 120mm (D) x 100mm (H)
- Weight 0.7kg
- IP66 housing, weatherproof metal frame