The Grandstream GPX1625 is an IP desk phone with PoE (Power over Ethernet) and is best suited to small businesses or home use. This is the most advanced model in the Grandstream 16xx range and supports 2 SIP accounts.
This desktop SIP phone delivers on all of the standard functions of the average office phone such as call hold, transfer, forward and mute. It also incorporates several advanced features including 3-way conference calls, off the hook auto dialling, auto answer, hot-desking and dial planning. You can store up to 500 contacts and view up to 200 call records using the phone's internal directory. This is easy to navigate thanks to the 1625's backlit LCD graphical display.
HD wideband audio and advanced acoustic echo cancellation ensure clear and audible communications. These technologies also enhance the quality of sound when using the phone's speakerphone or when using a headset.
To give your phone a personal touch you can customize your screen, as well as selecting your own music ringtones. You can also program your phone's automated personal information service to keep you up to date on the week's weather.
- Network interface: Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- SIP accounts: 2
- QoS: Layer 2 (802. 1Q, 802 1P) Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- RJ9 jack for headsets etc.
- Display: 123 x 48 LCD display
- Feature keys: Page/Intercom, Phonebook, Message, Home, Hold, Record, Mute, Headset, Transfer, Conference, Send and Redial
- Protocals/Standards: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
- Dimensions: 209mm X 184.5mm x 76.2mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
|Number of lines||2|
|Number of simultaneous calls||2|
|Key features||With 3-way conference, With call log|
|Function keys||With call key , With hands free kit, With mute key , With redial key|
|Phonebook features||200 contacts|
|Volume control||Handset volume control , Ringtone volume control , Speakerphone volume control|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|Headset port||With headset port|
|Type of headset jack||RJ9|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Power source||PoE powered|
|Type of display||Graphical display, LCD display|
|Keypad||Backlit keypad, Numerical keypad|
|Call indicator LED||With LED call indicator|
|Connectivity||2 RJ45 gigabit ports, Headset port|
|Wall mounting||With optional wall mounting|
- GXP1620 phone
- Handset with chord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick installation guide
- uSER GUIDE
- GPL license