Note: This telephone comes with European firmware (FSK Protocol). This means that you do not have a number display if your telephone provider uses the DTMF protocol. The language can be set in English or Dutch, and the manual can be found on the product page.
Wireless IP and analog telephone
The Siemens Gigaset C530 IP with the Gigaset R650H Pro combination is a wireless DECT VoIP telephone set. With a single push of a button, you can opt for an analog or IP call. The set is equipped with the latest built-in update: CAT-iq 2.0, which is the latest update for these types of models.
The phone is very easy to install, you only need a router and an IP provider. No external PC is required. With this communication system, you will enjoy unlimited conversations with excellent sound quality.
Moreover, this telephone system can be expanded to a maximum of 6 DECT handsets, so that you can have a maximum of 3 lines (2 VoIP and 1 analog), 6 different SIP accounts and 3 simultaneous calls.
If you want even more freedom while calling, connect a Bluetooth headset to this device.
For example, you can call a provider (via IP line), while your partner responds with the other terminal to a customer's request through the analog line
With the trio version, you can use 3 independent lines. Up to 2 VoIP / SIP lines + 1 analog line can make a call at the same time.
Mini telephone system
You can configure the DECT IP base with a maximum of 6 separate handsets. In this way, you can configure a mini telephone exchange with the possibility of 6 SIP accounts with 6 different telephone numbers. The set also comes with HD Audio, HD voice, keyboard lock protection with PIN code (optional) and telephone line lock, handy with multiple users.
Roaming capabilities and transparent handover in multicell environments, with this phone you can communicate anywhere. Complete mobility in and around the office, factory or warehouse without interruption! Finally, this terminal has a talk time of up to 14 hours and can be used all day.
- Wireless hybrid telephone: IP and analog connection
- Up to 3 simultaneous calls: 2 VoIP + 1 analog
- 6 configurable SIP accounts
- Expandable to 6 handsets
- Easy installation: network connection via the router (RJ45) and Analogue connection (RJ11)
- Configuration via your internet browser or via the phone's menu
- High-quality broadband audio
- Hands-free full-duplex audio
- Pre-configuration via your IP provider
- Agenda: 200 contacts
- ECO-DECT mode
- GAP compatible with wireless headsets
- Supporting protocols: SIP, RTP, DHCP, NAT Travesal (STUN), HTTP
- Works without a PC
- Caller ID
- Audio jack connection 2.5 mm for headset connection
- Range: 50 m indoors, 300 m outdoors
- Illuminated screen 128x160 pixels
- Different languages available
- Access to SMS, e-mail, online telephone directories, social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- With free app: "Contacts push" to transfer smartphone contacts to the handset
- Dimensions: 132x105x46 mm
- Renewed User Interface with illuminated TFT display of 1.8 "
- Volume control via buttons on the side of the device
- Up to 14 hours of talk time
- Visual call indication with LED flashlight
- Audio profiles for indoor, outdoor and personal use
- Hands-free with HD audio CAT-IQ 2.0
- Phone book 200 vCards contacts, these are stored via PBX (XML, LDAP)
- Silent charging mode
- Wireless updates
|Technology||IP DECT technology|
|Number of SIP accounts||6|
|Number of external calls||3|
|Man down Alert||Without man down Alert|
|Range||DECT : 50m indoor + 300m outdoor|
|Standby / Talk time||320h / 14h|
|Hands free speakerphone||With hands free speakerphone|
|Sound quality||Full duplex sound|
|Display||With colour display|
|Touch screen||Without touch screen|
|Android||Without Android system|
|Caller ID||With caller ID|
|Answer Machine||Without answering machine|
|Share contacts between handsets||With contact sharing|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Mute||Without mute key|
|Headset port||With 2.5mm jack|
|SMS||With SMS function|
|Robustness / Water Resistance||Not water resistant|
|Remote Base||With remote base|
|Additional handsets supported||Up to 6 additional handsets|
|Handset size||132 x 105 x 46 mm|
|Battery||2 x NiMH AAA batteries|