Energize your workspace with this Sit-Stand workstation!
The Lotus DX is a platform solution that encourages the office employee to reduce sedentary lifestyles at work and encourages mobility. The patented Smooth Lift™ technology and ergonomic cuffs on the side of the tool make it easy to adjust the height. There are 22 possible height adjustments, the platform adapts to different users and different ways of working. Despite the numerous possible height adjustments, the tool remains extremely stable; the platform remains blocked at the desired height.
It includes two workspaces with useful slots for easy storage of office accessories. A cable packing ring is integrated to avoid possible inconveniences. The platform is completely assembled for quick and easy installation.
It has the FIRA accreditation that certifies that this product is ergonomic and significantly improves the user's posture, which allows in the long term, to avoid many ailments.
To further optimize your workspace, the Lotus DX has a built-in location to wirelessly charge your smartphone, an induction charger with multiple USB ports.
Why do I need a workplatform?
On average, an office worker spends 8 hours a day in front of a computer. Therefore, it is important to equip employees with ergonomic office tools that improve the comfort and efficiency of the users of Fellowes products. The bad habits of employees cause many muscle disorders that cause expenses borne by the company. Investing in Fellowes ergonomic office products can save a lot of money in the long term.
Many office workers complain that they sit for many hours a day without moving or getting up. This sedentary lifestyle causes pain and severe fatigue in the legs.
What does the law say?
- The European Directive 9.0 / 270 / CEE of 05/29/1990 establishes obligations for employers to guarantee the safety and health of the employees who work on the screen.
- Labor Code - Article R.4542-1 to 19: after analyzing the working conditions of all positions with a visual display, the employer will take the appropriate measures to remedy the constant risks. Decree No. 91-451 of May 14, 1991 (OJ n ° 113, 05/16/91).
- Unit weight: 22.68 Kg
- Dimensions (cm): 13.97 x 83.19 x 61.60
- Color: black, white
- Cord Management: rear USB ports for your keyboard and mouse
- Smooth lift Technology™: makes changing position easy
- No tools required for assembly
- Contains Microban® antimicrobial technology
- Wireless charging stand: improves productivity
- Cable zip/tool
- Cord Funnel
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cord