Support with double arm that allows to place two screens
Why should I have a monitor arm?
On average, an office worker spends 8 hours a day in front of a computer. Therefore, it is important to equip employees with ergonomic office tools that improve the comfort and efficiency of the users of Fellowes products. The bad habits of employees cause many muscle disorders that cause expenses borne by the company. Investing in Fellowes ergonomic office products can save a lot of money in the long term. Hence, the Fellows Professional Series Dual Monitor Arm may be the ideal purchase for you.
Many office workers regularly complain of back pain, especially neck pain. The causes are often related to the bad habits of employees, seeing that their screens are placed too low, using laptops without support.
What does the law say?
The European Directive 9.0 / 270 / CEE of 05/29/1990 establishes obligations for employers to guarantee the safety and health of the employees who work on the screen.
Labor Code - Article R.4542-1 to 19: after analyzing the working conditions of all positions with a visual display, the employer will take the appropriate measures to remedy the constant risks. Decree No. 91-451 of May 14, 1991 (OJ n ° 113, 05/16/91).
What makes the Fellowes monitor arm stand out?
The Fellowes Professional Series Dual Monitor Arm offers optimal visibility with its adjustable angle and height. It can be installed in small workspaces and even saves space. The installation is extremely easy since it is enough to hang the arm in the office with the help of a clamp.
The tool fully complies with the VESA mounting standards and supports 10 kg screens and lower screens per arm. The up / down tilt is 37 degrees, the arm rotates clockwise or counterclockwise at a 360 ° angle. This arm is designed to support two screens.
It is accredited by FIRA (consulting firm specializing in ergonomics) that certifies that this product is truly ergonomic and significantly improves the user's position, allowing it to avoid a lot of pain in the long term.
- Support with double arm that allows to place two screens, reducing space and adapting the workplace to the needs of the user
- Adjustable in height from 8.9 cm to 41.9 cm
- Adjustable in depth (from 6.3 to 68.6 cm), allowing to place the screen at a distance of optimal viewing
- Allows tilting the screen up or down ± 37º and a 360º screen rotation
- Valid for tables between 2.54 cm to 7.6 cm thick
- Easy to assemble with clamping system or screwed to the table
- Supports monitors up to 10 kg
- Meets VESA specifications
- Certificate according to ISO-9241 standard, FIRA Independent International Ergonomic Consultancy
- Color: Black
- Product dimensions: 55.88 x 11.11 x 98.43 cm
- Product weight: 4.58 kg
- Units per packaging: 1
- Type of material: iron and metal
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fellowes Dual Monitor Arm