The Evoko Liso room reservation system helps to organize meeting rooms
The new Evoko Liso Room Manager facilitates the management of rooms of all kinds and helps to avoid duplicate bookings and interruptions.
The new system features a high-end design with a brilliant high-resolution touch screen and an intuitive graphical user interface. All important information is presented elegantly. You can search for rooms for their availability to find the most suitable room according to time, size or features.
The Evoko Liso works via WiFi or PoE / PoE +, but also optionally via RFID / NFC or PIN network. With its open API, the device can easily interact with third-party applications and other software. You can access all options easily and intuitively.
But Evoko Liso is not just an administration and organization system, it can also analyze room usage using Evoko Home's web statistics. You can ensure that you use appropriate spaces for each session.
The new product is ideal for efficiently organizing meetings. You can manage all functions either on the device itself or on your computer.
- Linux 3.10.53 or higher operating system
- Room reservation system 2GB memory DDR3L
- 4 GB eMMC memory
- 8-inch, XGA 1024 x 768,
- Brightness of 300 nits (before contact)
- Display with glass lid (about 1 mm)
- SalsasLED reservation system: 40 LEDs green / red around the edge of the PCBA; 3 white LEDs for the logo; Reset button (switch clip)
- External interface: USB 2.0; Micro USB; RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbits; PoE +; Power supply socket 12 V
- wireless wi-fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Collection of RFID / NFC data
- Infrared proximity sensor, detection range: 5 cm to 1.1 m.
- Ambient light sensor.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 25 mm
- Compatible with calendar services:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Google Apps for Work
- IBM Smart Domino
- Evoko start page (standalone version)
- Wall mount
- Glass mounting kit