Rugged and submersible license-free Walkie Talkie
The DX400 DMR digital walkie talkies are the most suitable walkies for industrial business use, as they are compact, resistant and submersible. They comply with IP68 and MIL-STD standards, being able to withstand water, dust and shock from occasional falls.
Extra high volume
These walkies offer a clear audio quality and an exceptional volume that exceeds the performance in comparison to other free walkies of their level.
Simple yet resourceful
Specifically, the DX446E is the entry-level model and does not have a screen or keyboard, but the features it offers are simple and very useful. It is ideal for simple push-to-talk communications between small and medium groups. It has 16 channels and 2 preprogrammable zones.
Both suitable for Analog and Digital connections
It has mixed mode: you can receive the digital DMR * and analog DMR modes.
Submersible up to 4 hours
Its compact and robust design is designed to meet the needs of users in sectors such as: construction, industry, commerce, etc. Its degree of protection IP68 makes it submersible up to 2 meters for 4 hours.
* In digital mode, they will work with those brands that have the same protocol, that is, DMR protocol. Brands such as Hytera and Motorola have the same protocol, so Entel will be compatible in digital with DP series of Moto or BD and Hytera PD, provided they are programmed with the same frequencies.
- IP-68: 2 meters deep for 4 hours
- Standard MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G
- Frequencies: 446.0 ~ 446.2
- Channels / Zones: 16 channels / 2 programmable zones
- Analogue / digital channel spacing: 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz / 12.5 kHz
- Output power: 0.5 W
- Direct mode of two TDMA slots
- Mixed mode: can receive DMR Digital and Analog modes
- Individual calls, group and caller ID
- Vocoder: AMBE + 2
- Robust accessory socket
- Dimensions: 97 x 39 x 37 mm.
- Weight: 265 gr.
|Frequency||License-free analogue/digital hybrid PMR446 + DPMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16 - 2|
- Entel DX446E walkie talkie