D-Link DES-1005D Ethernet Desktop Switch
D-Link DES-1005D 5-port Desktop Switch allows you to set up a wired network quickly, with up to five devices connected. It is practical and versatile - you can connect multiple computers to share folders and files, or even connect a router to share an internet connection.
To allow this Desktop Switch to create an integrated network, the five 10/100Mbps ports are equipped with auto-sensing technology. The device then auto-negotiates between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, and between full and half-duplex, providing the maximum speed possible for each device connected to the Desktop Switch.
The D-Link DES-1005D desktop switch supports automatic MDI/MDIX crossover, so there is no need for extra cables or uplink ports. Therefore each port can simply be plugged into a server, router, switch or hub using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables.
This product offers flow control, to make transmission even more secure. The 802.3x flow control on each port gives you a more reliable connection against lost data for all devices connected.
- 5-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Destop Switch
- Auto-detection adn negotiation for maximum speed to all devices
- MDI/MDIX crossover supported eliminating the need for additional wires or ports
- Flow control for secure transmission
- LED indicators to indicate power input and activity per port
- Transmission method: store-and-forward
- Dimensions: 125.3 x 83.4 x 29.1mm
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Without PoE|
|LAN capacity||Less than 16 LAN ports|
|IPv6||Not compatible IPv6|
- DSS-5+ 5-port 10/100Mbps Dual Speed Ethernet Switch
- External power adapter
- User guide