The ClearOne Chat 150 is a portable speakerphone that connects to your PC or laptop to offer hands-free audio-conferencing with your softphone software.
The Chat 150 provides rich, full-duplex audio as well as full bandwidth frequency for a high quality calling experience. The advanced ClearOne HDConference audio technologies enhance your call quality with distributed echo cancellation, noise cancelation and automatic level management.
This speakerphone is perfect for small conference rooms, with three microphones providing full 360 degree coverage even as far away as 8 feet.
The ClearOne Chat can be used with VoIP softphones, instant messenger audio chats, internet telephony programmes and web conferencing applications. It is fully USB powered, with a 2.0 USB cable supplied. It also offers volume control and a mute function on the device itself.
- ClearOne Chat 150 portable speakerphone
- Hands-free audioconferencing for softphones
- Full duplex audio
- Full bandwidth frequency (speaker: 190Hz-20kHz; microphone: 100Hz - 12kHz)
- ClearOneHDConference audio technologies - echo cancellation, noise cancellation, level management
- ideal for small conference rooms
- Range: up to 8 feet
- Compatible with VoIP softphones, instant messenger chats, internet telephony programmes, web conferencing applications
- USB powered
- Volume control on device
- Mute function
|Connects to||Connects to PC via USB|
|Working environment||Private office|
|Number participants||Up to 6 participants|
|Telephone keypad||Without telephone keypad|
|Microphone Coverage||360° microphone coverage|
|Built-in microphones||3 microphones|
|Full Duplex||With full duplex|
|PC / MAC compatible||Compatible with PC and MAC|
- Chat 150 Unit
- USB 2.0 connection cable
- Quick start guide