Standard Ceotronics CT DECT headset
Professional DECT Standard anti-noise headset with full-duplex communication
Ceotronics CT-DECT headphones offer you many possibilities to communicate over short distances. All participants will be able to communicate with total wireless freedom and Full Duplex which means they can speak and listen simultaneously at all times.
The use of wireless communication systems involves even more positive aspects of occupational safety. Shorter waiting or response times generate fewer costs and the fact of giving up the cable implies greater freedom in the work area. In turn, this helps reduce the risk of lightning strikes and the danger of tripping and the consequences associated with the repair costs of damaged cables.
An installation manual will guide you to perform the pairing in the easiest way.
The headset is part of a DECT communication system, in which system allows to communicate a group of 5 people in Full Duplex. To do this, you must have at least one base headset and one standard headset. The base headset provides a link of 4 standard headphones to create communication groups. You will enjoy permanent communication with your team.
The headphones have a hearing protection thanks to the radio transmission of the voice that is collected with a special microphone that compensates for noise.
This advantage for your safety, will allow you to perceive ambient noise or warning signs, even though the helmet is soundproofed. To avoid hearing damage, these ambient noises are automatically reduced to 85 dB. Therefore, these helmets do not pose a health hazard.
The Ceotronics CT DECT headphones, have a high performance rechargeable battery, provides the necessary voltage to operate the headset.
The communication systems of Ceotronics CT DECT, are versatile and respond individually to the needs of various industrial sectors such as the construction of machinery, the automotive industry, aviation.
- Transmission frequency: 1880 MHz - 1900 MHz
- Access mode: duplex (possible semi-duplex)
- Channels: 120 - The system selects the channels automatically
- Frequency selection: The system adjusts the frequency automatically
- Voice modulation: 32 kbps ADPCM
- Data transfer rate: 1152 kB / s
- Power supply: 3.7 V / 1250 mAh lithium polymer
- Battery life: approx. 10 hours - depending on the ambient temperature and battery capacity
- Battery charging time: approx. 2-3 hours
- RF modulation method: GFSK
- Receiver sensitivity: - 86 dBm
- Transmission power: 10 mW (average), 240 mW (working), <500 mW (peak)
- Range: approx. 300 m in sight, approx. 30-50 m in buildings, approx. 70-100 m areas with constructions or forests.CT DECT
Microphone type: noise compensating electret microphone
Sensitivity: - 40 dB (± 3 dB) re 1 V / Pa at 1 kHz
Impedance: 50 Ω (100 Ω parallel)
Nominal output: 0.3 W
Distortion: less than 5% at 1 kHz 0.3 W
Operating temperature: - 20 ° C to + 40 ° C
Storage temperature: - 20 ° C (minimum storage temperature), + 60 ° C (maximum storage temperature) EC Directive: 94/9 / EC
IP Rating: ≥ IP40
Standard EN: EN 60079-0
EN 301 406 - DECT radio
EN 301 489-1 - EMC
EN 301 489-6 - EMC
EN 301 489-9 - EMC
Certification: TÜV 07 ATEX 552822 X
Protection Level: II 2 G Ex ib IIB T4
|Wearing style||Over the head|