The simplest screen sharing on the market!
The Barco ClickShare CSC-1 offers a quality product for large meeting rooms. Free yourself from your cables connecting your screen to your computer. Barco ClickShare sharing is done through Barco wireless technology. It could not be easier:
- Connect the USB dongle to your device.
- Click and open the device on your computer.
- Share your screen with your employees.
The CSC-1 is optimized for high-end conference rooms, it is perfectly compatible with projectors and dual screen installations.
After each use, no installation remains on your computer. The driver starts when you plug in the USB device and shuts down when unplugged. The CSC-1 is equipped with ClickShare's advanced security features including encryption, credential management, https protocol and the ability to hide the SSID from the base unit's wireless network.
If you want to avoid launching the application at each meeting, you can opt for installation on your laptop. The installer is also on the ClickShare Player. Once installed, this service runs in the background. As soon as the connection of a ClickShare Button is detected, the screen capture application is immediately launched as well as the connection with the ClickShare Base Unit. To simplify things, your organization's IT department can pre-install this service across all of the company's laptops so you do not have to worry about the application. Using ClickShare boils down to connecting the ClickShare Button to the computer, enabling it and starting to share.
Your Barco ClickShare CSC-1 solution consists of a storage module, four buttons and a base unit. Other items are sold separately.
- Computer operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 32 & 64 bit, Mac10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9
- Mobile operating system: Android 2.2 and later (ClickShare app), iOS 5.0 and later (ClickShare application)
- Video Output: HDMI
- Output Resolution: DVI WUXGA (1920 x 1600)
- Advanced Security Feature: Kensington Lock
- Number of simultaneous sources: 4
- Number of simultaneous connections: 64
- Authentication protocol: WPA2-PSK in stand-alone mode
- Wireless transmission protocol: IEEE 802.11 a / g / n
- Range: Adjustable with modulation of signal strength, max. 30m between the ClickShare Button and the ClickShare Base Unit
- Dimension: 181mm x 260mm x 276mm
- Connection: 1 Ethernet LAN, 5 USB, Analog Line In / Out Jack 3.5mm Jack
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
• Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core E2140 - 2 * 1600 MHz (or equivalent: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ - 2 * 2000 MHz)
• Memory: 1024 MB of RAM
• Operating System: Windows XP Pro / Home (SP3) (Supports Windows Vista / 7, but requires additional RAM)
Recommended system configuration (PC)
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 - 2 * 2400 MHz (or equivalent: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ - 2 * 2500 MHz)
• Memory: 2,048 MB of RAM
• Operating System: Windows XP Pro / Home Edition, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
• Memory: 2,048 MB of RAM
• Operating system: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
|Working environment / use||Large room|
|Size||181mm x 260 mm x 276 mm|
- ClickShare CSC-1 Base unit
- 4 USB dongles
- Tray to hold the buttons